Due to the high volume of responses, we are no longer accepting applications at this time. Please check back for any updates on the status of this vacancy!
Are you a strong analytical thinker that likes to find true insights? Read on, we might be looking for you! We are a small but rapidly growing organization committed to creating positive change. After a period of extensive research and building partnerships, we are now ready for the next phase. As a result, we are looking for researchers.
In the next phase we will do more in-depth research and will consult lots of different stakeholders on the impact of business on sustainable development. We are planning to organize a series of roundtables around the globe, independently and together with different partners. These events will be fueled by research and will create new findings. As one of our researchers you are searching for the answer behind the answer. You strive for perfection but you know when good is good enough. Moreover you believe that lots of hands make light work, so that together we can build this organization.
These jobs take endurance, curiosity and a no-nonsense mentality. Together with the other researchers you will work on a wide array of topics and issues, ranging from human rights to internet access to climate change, just to name a few. And towards the future? There are lots of opportunities, so we encourage you actively to create your own role.
You will join a small team. For now!
What are we looking for?
- Passion for sustainable development
- Academic background with 2 – 5 years of research experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in benchmarking /ratings and/or experience in the area of seafood, human rights and/or technological innovation
- Ability to work independently
- Enthusiastic about writing
- Flexible to travel
- Affinity for startups and international environments
What we offer:
- Lots of room for initiative and self-management
- Learn and grow using active feedback, practice, and trial & error
- An informal and open culture and flexible working possibilities
- Our current office is located at WeWork Amsterdam (Weesperstraat). But we are growing, so we may move (again)
Want to be well-prepared? Read our website!
Interested? We like to receive your resume and motivation at email@example.com. You can address your e-mail to Ms. Gonnie Been.