We are in the process of interviewing several candidates and are no longer accepting applications at this time. Please check back for any updates on the status of this vacancy!
Would you like to be the driver behind our stakeholder consultation and engagement machine? Read on, we might be looking for you! We are a small but rapidly growing organization committed to creating positive change. After a period of extensive research and building partnerships, we are now ready for the next phase. As a result, we are in urgent need of someone who lives to organize.
In the next phase we will consult lots of different stakeholders on the impact of business on sustainable development. We are planning to organize a series of roundtables around the globe, independently and together with different partners. As our organizational wizard you are the driver behind a well-oiled consultation process. You have a natural talent for getting people involved and getting things done. You strive for perfection and you are aware of cultural differences. Moreover, you believe that lots of hands make light work, so that together we can build this organization.
This job takes perseverance, agility and a no-nonsense mentality. You will be streamlining a wide array of events and deliverables ranging from large gatherings, to intimate dialogues to one to one interviews. And towards the future? There are lots of opportunities, so we encourage you actively to create your own role.
You will join a small team. For now!
What we are looking for:
- Passion for sustainable development
- Background or 2 – 3 years of experience in organizing and managing international events
- Strong project management skills with eye for detail
- A sensitive daredevil who is willing to work when and wherever needed
- Ability to work independently
- Affinity with working in startups and international diplomatic environments
What we offer:
- Lots of room for initiative and self-management
- Learn and grow using active feedback, practice, and trial & error
- An informal and open culture and flexible working possibilities
- Our current office is located at WeWork Amsterdam (Weesperstraat). But we are growing, so we may move (again)
Want to be well-prepared? Read our website!
Interested? We like to receive your resume and motivation at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can address your e-mail to Ms. Gonnie Been.