We are in the process of interviewing several candidates and are no longer accepting applications at this time. Please check back for any updates on the status of this vacancy!
Would you like to communicate about our processes, our results, as well as our impact? Read on, we might be looking for you! We are a small but rapidly growing organization committed to creating positive change. After a period of extensive research and building partnerships, we are now ready for the next phase. As a result, we are in urgent need of someone who loves to have conversations with many different people at the same time.
Reaching out to and engaging with different stakeholders in smart ways is crucial for the impact we aim to achieve. As our communication enthusiast, you are the initiator as well as the executor of this important part of our work. You explore new and impactful ways to reach stakeholders around the globe and you go beyond just sending messages. You like to be honest and clear about the impact of your work. Moreover you believe that lots of hands make light work, so that together we can build this organization.
This job takes curiosity, creativity and a no-nonsense mentality. You will be streamlining communication on a wide array of topics ranging from food security to internet access to climate change, just to name a few. And towards the future? There are lots of opportunities, so we encourage you actively to create your own role.
You will join a small team. For now!
What we are looking for:
- Passion for sustainable development
- 2 – 5 years of experience
- Ability to work independently
- Smart in financials and measuring impact
- Eager to organize operations, tactics and strategy
- Huge interest in digital and social aspects of communication
- Affinity with working in startups and international environments
What we offer:
- Lots of room for initiative and self-management
- Learn and grow using active feedback, practice, and trial & error
- An informal and open culture and flexible working possibilities
- Our current office is located at WeWork Amsterdam (Weesperstraat). But we are growing, so we may move (again)
Want to be well-prepared? Read our website!
Interested? We like to receive your resume and motivation at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can address your e-mail to Ms. Gonnie Been.